To bookmark this page, simultaneously press Ctrl + D on your keyboard
Greetings, Ladies! When you are prepared, then please do Communicate
Unfortunately, because of rampant spam and e-mail virus, I was forced to institute an old-fashioned web-based
Contact Form. This form provides the basic means for Guests to interact with the Webmistress of this Community.
I do so apologize for this extreme inconvenience, Ladies, but presently further options are rather limited.
~ INSTRUCTIONS ~
The Contact Form requires that all fields be completed to correctly function.
1) Click on the pull-down menu to select a recipient.
2) Your e-mail address must be included to receive a response. All e-mail
addresses shall remain strictly confidential and shall never be sold, rented, or traded.
3) Kindly include your name or nick for general identification purposes.
4) The subject of the contact is most appreciated. Example: If intended for Game Scores, list the
particular game, such as 'Yahtzee' or 'Battleship'. If for Poetry, list 'Submit' or 'Comment' and so forth.
5) Type or paste your message directly into the large text area. Poetry submissions, as may most information,
be transmitted directly through the form, but attachments such as an Image or a .doc file require an actual
e-mail address, so you may simply request to transmit such an attachment to receive that e-mail address.
6) When you are satisfied with the composition of your message, press the SEND button, but once only please.
A compiled display of your message shall immediately appear if it was successfully transmitted.
Cllick on your browser's BACK button to return to this page.
You may expect a response within no later than a day or two. Thank you for your effort, Ladies.
When you are prepared, then please do Communicate